Terms & Conditions
Full attendance is required for all live workshops and all requirements outlined in the course descriptions must be fulfilled successfully in order to receive a certificate of completion or certificate of certification distinction.
CERTIFICATE OF COMPLETION:
Certificates of completion will be emailed within 2-3 business days of course completion. The name on the certificate will appear exactly as provided on the registration form.
Receipts are automatically issued via Paypal upon successful completion of a transaction and sent to the email address used on the registration form. Please be aware that spam filters can block email receipts. If a receipt is not received within 10 minutes of the completed transaction, please check these filters!
Personal data collected through cptn.com consists of information submitted voluntarily during the registration or purchasing process. CPTN will not intentionally sell, share, or distribute your personal information to third parties, except as required by law.
Note: Please forward this receipt as proof of purchase when requesting a refund. You will receive a refund receipt for refunds or a transaction declined receipt for invalid orders.
- Cancellation of attendance at a Workshop or Conference must be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org 1 week prior start date.
- A processing fee of 20% will be charged for all refunds to offset rescheduling costs.
- Refunds for workshops will be issued excluding cost of shipping with upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- No refunds will be issued to requests made after a live course start date.
- No refunds will be issued once an exam has been attempted. Rewrites at lower cost or 1 test reissue option provided.
- No refunds will be issued for online courses that issue downloadable content and videos.
- Refunds for Courses shipped excluding cost of shipping will be issued upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- Refunds for Products shipped excluding cost of shipping will be issued upon receipt of returned, unopened items.
- All invalid or altered transactions with incorrect amounts will be voided and Internet orders cancelled.